Saturday, 29 December 2018

Blogmas #29-Top Ten Books Of The Year 2018


It's finally time to look at the best books of the year, which I'm kind of dreading as I read so many good ones this year. 

TOP TEN BEST SERIES 





TOP TEN BOOKS




THE OVERALL TOP 12 READS (no order)

1) Carolyn McCray-Salechii
2) Matthew Reilly-Contest
3) Jeff Strand-The Haunted Forest Tour
4) Sonya Bateman-Master and Apprentice
5) Carrie Vaughn-Kitty's House of Horrors
6) SM Wilson-The Extinction Trials
7) Jack Kilborn-Endurance
8) PA Glaspy-When The Power is Gone
9) Tim Waggoner-Teeth of the Sea
10) George RR Martin-A Dance With Dragons
11) Ryan Graudin-Wolf by Wolf
12) Vivian Shaw-Strange Practice



12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to check many of these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Too long a list! I read so many good ones this year!

      Delete
  3. So many of these I want to read. You have some great books here. I can't believe blogmas is almost done. Seems like it went by so fast. =)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good year for quality of reading though not as good in quantity! Blogmas has been a lot of fun!

      Delete
  4. Nice that your broke it out int series and standalones. Sadly, I have only read one of these, but it's awesome that you read so many great books this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good year for high rated books! I hope I read a ton of good ones next year.

      Delete
  5. Ooh I couldn't agre more about The Extinction Trials, GoT and Murderbot. I'm loving the Kitty series so far too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying Kitty! I though the lower key romance would suit you better and the characters are great!

      Delete
  6. Ready Player One is one of my all time favorites! And I like the love for Murderbot. The Extinction Trials is a series I want to try!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to find time to watch the film! I just seem to be really busy at the moment. Murderbot was one of the surprises for me this year-in a good way!

      Delete