This time I'm looking at most read authors of the year. As I did a full series read of a long urban fantasy series, there are no prizes for guessing what comes out on top!
CARRIE VAUGHN=15
CAROLYN MCCRAY=8
HUNTER SHEA=5
PA GLASPY=4
MARTHA WELLS=4
RICK CHESLER=3
ELIZABETH BRIGGS=3
BEN REEDER=3
KEVIN HEARNE=3
BOYD CRAVEN=3











4 Hunter Shea novels is good. I think I read 4 or 5 by him this year as well.
ReplyDeleteI expect the same total or more of him next year!
DeleteI'm pretty much a Carrie Vaughn fan now. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying them! I love the radio show segments and that the romance is background. Book three isn't one of my favourites but it takes off after that!
DeleteWow! You read 15 books by the same author in one year. That's a lot. Good job!
ReplyDeleteIt was a full series read as they have been sitting on my shelf forever!
DeleteWOW, you have read a lot of different authors and many of there books. I haven't done that. I guess I don't read a lot of books in a series. I find this weird for me. NOT that I don't want to just that I guess I haven't. I still want to read the Kitty series and something by Hunter Shea.
ReplyDeleteMary
I read a lot of trilogies and series and expect to be doing a lot of that next year!
Delete