Monday, 17 December 2018

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This week! 

1) Book Recs
Verushka shares a few more books with us.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2018/12/10/5books-book-recs-and-december-movies/ 

2) Book Review-N0S4A2 by Joe Hill
Carole shares her thoughts.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2018/12/audiobook-review-nos4a2-by-joe-hill.html 

3) When To Give Up 
Nikki looks at her book backlog from years past.
https://breathesbooks.com/2018/12/10/discussion-when-to-give-up/ 

4) Book Review-Let The Dead Keep Their Secrets by Rosemary Simpson (Gilded Age Mystery #3) 
Katherine looks at historical mystery.
http://iwishilivedinalibrary.blogspot.com/2018/12/let-dead-keep-their-secrets-historical.html 

5) Favourite Debuts of 2018
Mogsy looks at ten favourites!
https://bibliosanctum.com/2018/12/11/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-debuts-of-2018/ 

6) Book Review-The Other Tudor Princess by Mary McGrigor
Sarah gets annoyed by the historical inaccuracies!
http://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-other-tudor-princess-margaret.html 

7) Book Review-Truth And Lies by Caroline Mitchell
Verushka looks at a crime thriller.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2018/12/12/truth-and-lies-you-cant-choose-your-family/ 

8) The Best Diet For Flu Season
Wellness Mama shares a few ideas.
https://wellnessmama.com/151/flu-season-diet/ 

9) Book Review-Krampus The Yule Lord by Brom
A Christmas tale for you reviewed by Erica! 
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/2018/12/book-review-krampus-yule-lord-by-brom.html

10) Making a Debut 
Sam looks at the fun of supporting debut authors and asks for your 2018 favourites.
http://weliveandbreathebooks.blogspot.com/2018/12/discussion-making-debut.html 

11) Oddities In The Comments Section
AJ looks at the strange comments left on her blog.
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2018/12/discussion-brief-list-of-oddities.html 

12) Book Review-Fear by Bob Woodward
Sarah takes a look at the Trump White House.
http://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2018/12/fear-trumplethinskin-in-white-house.html 


10 comments:

  1. I’m STILL on a waitlist for Fear. I’ve been on the list since before the book came out. By the time I get to read it, all the info in it will be out of date. I’m determined to read it someday!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read and enjoyed other books by Bob Woodward so I really want to read this when it comes down in price!

      Delete
  2. Looks like some good stuff, and I missed a lot of these! Thanks for the links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great posts around the web this week. Thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shoutout! Now to check out some of the other posts on these fantastic blogs!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete