My first Deep Blue Terror weekend was a huge success with 7 films watched so far and 3 books! Here I share with you my thoughts on another one I looked at.
When a couple of redneck fishermen shoot a great white shark, it retreats into a sea cave to die but is brought back by old magic in the form of a ghost shark that manifests physically in any water and eats people.
Starring: Richard Moll, MacKenzie Rosman, Dave Davis
I expected this to be pretty bad but I was pleasantly surprised. OK you need to set aside reality for this one and just enjoy the crazy shark action! We have the typical redneck steriotypes being obnoxious during a fishing trip, shooting a great white shark who steals the fish they were trying to catch. Poor sharky goes to a nearby cave to die but magic glyphs on the walls ressurect it in the form of a special ghost. This shark can move from the sea, vanish and reappear in any water-in buckets, puddles, rain, baths swimming pools etc which makes it a tricky blighter to get away from. It'll make you kinda nervous about using the toilet!!!
There are lots of fun shark attacks to enjoy as the whole town is under threat and the only way to be safe is to stay away from any kind of water, which is easier said than done. Decent special effects, decent acting and an intriguing plot. Well worth a watch!


This one sounds like it would be a decent watch. I'm going to look for it.
ReplyDeleteI very much enjoyed it. Hope you do too if you see it!
DeleteYeah. This could give me nightmares as I always considered my pool to be safe. LOL Another fun one.
ReplyDeleteI was giving the toilet funny looks in the middle of the night after watching that!
Delete