Monday, 28 August 2017

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.

This Week!

1) The Solar Eclipse is Racist!
The Daily Sheeple is not impressed by a magazine's claims that the eclipse is racist!

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-eclipse-is-racist-heres-the-proof_082017 

2) Game of Thrones Review
Greg takes a look at episode 6 of season 7.

http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/game-of-thrones.html 

3) Netgalley Update
Bark is back with an update on the Netgalley post from last week.

http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/netgalley-update.html 

4) Game of Thrones Review: Season 7 Episode 6
Check out this review of the latest episode.

https://dragonsandzombies.com/2017/08/23/game-of-thrones-review-season-7-episode-6/ 

5) Book Review-Too Easy by JM Green
Verushka looks at the second Stella Hardy novel.

http://editingeverything.com/blog/2017/08/23/easy-book-review-something-easy-generally-means-theres-going-trouble-doesnt/

6) Book Review-The Heart Of Stone by Ben Galley  
Mogsy takes a look at some character driven fantasy.

https://bibliosanctum.com/2017/08/20/book-review-the-heart-of-stone-by-ben-galley/ 

7) Book Review: Madness by Zac Brewer
Jenea looks at a fiction book dealing in mental health issues.

https://jeneasbookobsession.com/2017/08/25/review-for-madness-by-zac-brewer/ 

8) 5 Ways To Have Book Related Insomnia 
We can all relate!

http://avalinahsbooks.space/5-ways-to-have-book-related-insomnia/ 

6 comments:

  1. I love these updates. It's a great way to see some posts I might have missed. Thanks for doing it each week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that some people are finding them useful!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link love! I had great fun with Heart of Stone, especially since this character driven fantasy follows a non human protag, something you don't see too often :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always something different on your blog Mogsy! I like that!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for adding me to this list! And now I am off to check out the others!

    ReplyDelete