Sunday, 6 August 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #37


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

This Week: Deborah Blake
I read the prequel to this series years back and thought it was a decent enough read but I never read on in the series. Liked the covers though!

 




















9 comments:

  1. hummmm I don't think I'm too crazy about these covers :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs always help don't they! I thought the covers would appeal to you Barb!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! A tough female protagonist and critters. And bold colors too. I really like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those are certainly plus points! I like the use of colour in these covers.

      Delete
  3. Ooh Wickedly Dangerous and Wickedly Wonderful- love both those covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that purple one! Almost makes me wish I'd read on with them!

      Delete
  4. These covers are great AND bonus points for the animals on them!

    ReplyDelete