
If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
This Week: Deborah Blake
I read the prequel to this series years back and thought it was a decent enough read but I never read on in the series. Liked the covers though!


hummmm I don't think I'm too crazy about these covers :(
ReplyDeleteBut dogs!
DeleteDogs always help don't they! I thought the covers would appeal to you Barb!
DeleteOh yes! A tough female protagonist and critters. And bold colors too. I really like these.
ReplyDeleteYes, those are certainly plus points! I like the use of colour in these covers.
DeleteOoh Wickedly Dangerous and Wickedly Wonderful- love both those covers!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that purple one! Almost makes me wish I'd read on with them!
DeleteThese covers are great AND bonus points for the animals on them!
ReplyDeleteNice use of colours...and dogs!
Delete