Sunday, 20 August 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #39


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

This series only seems to have two books but it has two sets of covers and I like them both! I haven't read the books though.

 




















10 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love both sets of covers for this series. That sugar skull is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like both sets of covers too...both very vivid!

      Delete
  2. I like both versions of these covers too! Though I think I might like the first ones even better since pretty much every UF book nowadays looks like the second set. Makes the covers recognizable as UF, but I'm also just kinda tired of it and feel like they're all starting to look the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is hard to pick between them but the skull is really good.

      Delete
  3. I think I like the first set better, although they're both good. the first one Supernatural freak is my fave. And the second one I like the dragon on her shirt. Nice details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't noticed the dragon until you mentioned it! My dad loves his dragon T Shirts...I'm sure he is Targaryen!

      Delete
  4. I think I love the first set best. I may have to check this series out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read it but I always admired the covers!

      Delete
  5. Both sets appeal to me. You're right! I have the first book with the older cover. Another one waiting for me to read it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be interested to see what you and Barb think of it. Trouble is, too many books on the tbr to pick from!

      Delete