Monday, 14 August 2017

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.

This week!

1) Game of Thrones: The Spoils of War
Greg at Book Haven looks at episode four of season seven.

http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/game-of-thrones-spoils-of-war.html 

2) Game of Thrones Review: Season 7 Episode 4
Check out the latest post on Dragons & Zombies blog!

https://dragonsandzombies.com/2017/08/09/game-of-thrones-review-season-7-episode-4/

3) Are You A Bookish Risk Taker?
Kristen at Metaphors & Moonlight asks what risks you take on your reading and invites you to take part in a quick booky poll!

http://blog.kristenburns.com/are-you-a-bookish-risk-taker/ 

4) 5 Things Bookworms Never Want To Hear
Amy Nikita voices our pain for us!

http://amagicalworldofwords.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/5-things-bookworms-never-want-to-hear.html 

5) Book Review: Silent Child by Sarah A Denzil 
Jenea looks at a book where a drowned child assumed dead comes home ten years later.

https://jeneasbookobsession.com/2017/08/11/review-for-silent-child-by-sarah-a-denzil/

6) Book Review: Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine 
Mogsy takes a look at a thriller this week from bestselling author Rachal Caine.

https://bibliosanctum.com/2017/08/10/book-review-stillhouse-lake-by-rachel-caine/ 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking me! I noticed though that you have a link to me underneath Dragons and Zombies- just wanted to let you know! And great links this week- I really liked Mogsy's review of stillhouse Lake and now I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oopsie! Thanks for pointing that out to me Greg-fixed now! I like the sound of Stillhouse Lake after reading that review too. Just need to grab it cheap now.

      Delete
  2. Lovely -- some blogs I did not know about before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy lurking around blogs but I wish I had more time to do it!

      Delete
  3. Some great posts lately. Thanks for posting this! I am off to check out some of these right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have more time to look for the really funny stuff but I just seem to be too busy at the moment!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this list. I really liked Kristen's discussion post.

    ReplyDelete