Monday, 31 July 2017

New-To-Me July Challenge Final Update


I can't believe it is this far into the year already but it's time for an update on how my New-To-Me author reading month is going! I will be looking mainly at new-to-me authors that I haven't read before.

Kermit looks like he's going to cry but actually I'm happy enough with progress. 15/31 read and 8/31 DNFed. So I've dealt with 23/31 by the end of the month. Not bad considering all my tv time this month!

NEW-TO-ME AUTHORS

1) Matthew Reilly-Great Zoo of China
2) Patrick Sheane Duncan-Dracula vs Hitler
3) Ryan Graudin-Wolf By Wolf
4) KT Tomb-Dinosaur Island (1 star)
5) MV Stott-Underground Magic (4 star)
6) JA Cipriano-Wardbreaker (3 star)
7) David Bussell-Deathday (3.5 star)
8) Leigh Bardugo-Six of Crows (DNF)
9) Steve Alten-Meg (3.5 star)
10) Melinda Braun-Stranded (3.5 star)
11) Elizabeth Briggs-Future Shock (4 star)
12) Jordanna Max Brodsky-The Immortals (DNF)
13) John Ringo-Under A Graveyard Sky
14) Ann Charles-Dance of the Winnebagos (DNF)
15) Ann Charles-Nearly Departed in Deadwood (DNF)
16) Nicholas Erik-Paradise
17) Mira Gibson-Daddy Soda (DNF)
18) Renee George-Pit Perfect (3.5 star)
19) Ken Greenhall-Hellhound (2 star)
20) Cynthia Hand-My Lady Jane
21) Saul Tanpepper-Golgotha (2.5 star)
22) Erin Hayes-Damned If I Do (3 star)
23) Amy Hopkins-Dream Stalker (3 star)
24) RL King-Stone and a Hard Place
25) Orlando A Sanchez-Tombyards & Butterflies
26) HJ Lawson-New Order (DNF)
27) HD Lynn-The Corner Store Witch (DNF)
28) William R Forstchen-Day of Wrath (5 star)
29) SD Perry Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy (3 star)
30) Simone Pond-Hidden Sight (4 star)
31) Matthew Scott Hansen-The Shadowkiller (DNF)

 NEW SERIES BY AUTHORS I LIKE

32) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Hell Divers
33) MJ Kraus-Death Magic (3 star)
34) Sonya Bateman-The Cursing Stones

8 comments:

  1. Great job. Kermit should definitely be wearing a happy face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sorry for Kermit in this picture! I'm happy with progress this month despite losing a lot of time to Game of Thrones reruns and Masterchef Australia which had 62 episodes!

      Delete
    2. Maybe that's Kermit after his voice actor was recently fired. Poor guy!

      Delete
  2. You're trying some authors that I really like. Love Reilly and I'm going to go order Great Zoo Of China right now! I forgot all about it. You're doing excellent on your goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I didn't get round to this one last month. Too many non reading distractions!

      Delete
  3. Great job! Smile, Kermit!! :):)::)

    ReplyDelete