Sunday, 30 July 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #36


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

This Week: Mari Mancusi

These are not the kind of books I read but hey, lets admire those covers eh?!!

 




















10 comments:

  1. I seriously need to own those books. Is it weird that I just want to cuddle with those dragons? Hey, I saw a GoT t-shirt I plan on ordering - Mother of Boxers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother of Boxers...yes that is so you! I'd like to see a pic of that when you get it! I've just ordered another couple of GoT t shirts myself which I'll post on my Saturday roundup when they arrive!

      Delete
  2. wow these covers are indeed fantastic, especially Shattered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for any books that have dragons. lol! Love these covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty stunning. If you were book shop browsing they would certainly catch your eye!

      Delete
  4. Ooh nice. I like Shattered the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so vivid in colour and design. I love them all!

      Delete
  5. I love these covers! I don't think I have seen these books before but I kind of want them just because of the covers. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really want to read them but I'd love to own them for the covers!

      Delete