Sunday, 23 July 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #35


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

This week I look at a series I bought many years ago. I read the first one and it was  a decent enough read but I never continued with it. I do still love the dramatic covers though!






















4 comments:

  1. I like all of these covers but the last is my fave. It's all in the eyes with these which is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty effective aren't they...

      Delete
  2. Ooh these rock. I like Red Hot Fury the best, and Green- eyed Envy is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love getting my hands on good UF covers like that!

      Delete