Sunday, 9 July 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #33


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

This is a series that I first saw on Kristen's blog at Metaphors and Moonlight and I think they look stunning. I'm not sure if I'll read them but I love looking at the colours!










































13 comments:

  1. They are spectacular. These are kind of like another series by H.D. Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her series is The Alexa Montgomery Saga. I've enjoyed a lot of her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by the author-but the books all look like YA and romance so they wouldn't be on my list!

      Delete
  3. These are really nice covers - very striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have this set on my shelves! Might need to sample the first book...

      Delete
  4. Nice. I like Reclaimed and Reunited the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Reclaimed is my favourite as I love the striking green!

      Delete
  5. I'm feeling a lot of love for those covers too! Those are beautiful!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like these and they make a nice set too.

      Delete
  6. Haha yay, I was helpful! I agree, these are so bright and colorful and gorgeous! But of course I like the red and black one best :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind of cover can make you want to -pick the book up off the shelf. It certainly improves buying power!

      Delete
  7. holy cow these covers SLAPPED me in the face like the Adulthood uterus! LOL! in a good way though. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete