Monday, 1 May 2017

Get 'Em 'Orf The Shelves Month!


This month is going to be all about the paperbacks, trying to read as much as I can and get books off the bookshelves in my room which are under a bit of pressure at the moment! I'm doing this is conjunction with my clearout challenge which is tackling the non fiction books that have been breeding, and now will be heading to charity shops! I'm still doing my series catch up with the Morganville Vampires as well to move that challenge along.

Here are the books I plan to read this month:

1) Christopher Whittle-With Hope in your Heart: Hillsborough (read)
2) Stephen Homewood-Zeebrugge (read)
3) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Hell Divers
4) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Orbs 
5) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction Edge (read)
6) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction Age (read)
7) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction Evolution (read)
8) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction End (read)
9) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction Aftermath
10) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction Lost
11) Rachel Caine-Fade Out
12) Rachel Caine-Kiss of Death
13) Rachel Caine-Ghost Town
14) Rachel Caine-Bite Club
15) Rachel Caine-Last Breath
16) Rachel Caine-Black Death
17) Rachel Caine-Bitter Blood
18) Rachel Caine-Fall of Night
19) Rachel Caine-Daylighters
20) Rachel Caine-Midnight Bites
21) Chesley B Sullenberger-Sully
22) Michael Ashcroft-Well you did ask? (read)
23) Walter Bonatti-The Mountains of my life (DNS)
24) Reinhold Messner-The Naked Mountain
25) Bill Leckie-Endless Love (DNF)
26) Jack Kilborn-Trapped
27) Jack Kilborn-Endurance
28) Jack Kilborn-Haunted House
29) Michael Stephen Fuchs-Carnage
30) Sarah Miller-The Borden Murders (read)
31) Lyle Blackman-The Beast of Boggy Creek
32) Richard Rex-The Tudors 

16 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of books to tackle this month! Best of luck to you! :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to keep up the pace and get them read and out the house!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your reading goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna to be reading Nicholas Sansbury in May! I need to get in the apocalyptic mood :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need to get more of his stuff read...

      Delete
  4. Good golly! That's a lot of books. But you can totally do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll need to work hard all year I think!

      Delete
  5. That's quite the stack! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! I'll need to get stuck in to achieve these goals.

      Delete