Monday, 15 May 2017

Chuckles Update: Guest Posting today!


I'm very excited to report that today I'm doing a guest post over at Booker T's Farm where Booker T and Cassius have invited me to do a book post! My subject is going to be Literary Hounds, showcasing faithful and brave dogs in horror and apocalypse fiction! I know the boys will be happy for a dog feature which fits right into their interests. So if you haven't already seen it, pop over now! Thank you so much for having me!

http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/booker-t-and-cass-welcome-auntie.html 

Booker T also kindly did a guest post for me recently on this blog about why dogs are better than cats in real life and fiction so if you missed that here is the link:

http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/guest-post-welcome-to-booker-t.html 

I'm in a bit of a slump due to my insomnia flaring up again so I'm sorry I've been a bit lax in commenting, posting and visiting over the last ten days or so. I want to get on with the great books I've got ready for this month but instead I started a new one (Game of Thrones book 1) and have been rewatching the dvds again! I'm still deciding whether to abandon my reading plans for the month and read GoT or put it aside for now and get on with my list.

Decisions decisions!
Hope you are having a good week!
Chuckles
 

12 comments:

  1. I'm on way over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited and holy hell chuckles that list will give me nightmares. I was thinking about a dog for my survival list. You convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking German Shepherds and Huskies for my defence squad!

      Delete
  3. And it's a wonderful guest post if I do say so myself - Booker T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booker T, you are just too kind! (and cuddily!)

      Delete
  4. I loved your post over at Booker T's Farm. Sometimes you just need to read the book that is calling you but I understand wanting to follow your plans. Tough decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole! Yeah I think I need to do a bit more mood reading. I'm pleased to report I read 100 pages of GoT last night so I'm back on track!

      Delete
  5. I vote Game of thrones but I might be a wee bit biased lol. Happy reading either way! Off to check out your guest post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you might! I decided to continue with GoT and read 100 pages last night so I think the slump is over if I can keep that pace up!

      Delete