Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #6

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. Hosted by http://www.pentopaperblog.com/


This week I'm featuring book 3 in The Morgan Sisters series by the excellent Indie Author Suzy Turner. This book is out for download but I am waiting until I can get my hands on the paperback copy! Time to check Amazon again!




It's their first Christmas since entering the Praxos Academy and 16-year-old sisters Lana Beth and Emma Jane Morgan are looking forward to some serious R&R. But when their little sister mysteriously disappears from her bed on Christmas Eve, all thoughts of fun disappear with her. Emma and Lana must do everything in their power to locate her and bring her home safely. Easier said than done, they are forced to go on yet another journey, this time taking them out to the murky depths of the North Sea as well as to the far reaches of southern Portugal.

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this series before, but it sounds really good. I really like the cover of this one, too. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her other series Raven is even better!

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this and will have to check it out. Probably has nothing to do with the book but I love the bunny slippers. You always open my eyes to new authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bunny slippers too! It's a beautiful but haunting cover and I love the artwork on all three books and the novella. The Raven series is a great Ya paranormal as well.

      Delete
  3. Oh that one is new to me. Sounds so good. And I'm loving the detail in the cover. :) Hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete