Monday, 20 April 2015

Reading with Chuckles #34



Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

I'm still tackling the Tudor paperback books so I only got two read this week. It takes me 3-4 days on average to read these because there is so much detail in them compared to rampaging zombies! I really need to pick up the pace a bit and get on with it! There are too many great sounding new books coming out so I hope to get more done next month when I get back to the books on my ereader!


6 comments:

  1. No zombies! I haven't read these, but I hope you enjoy them. Have a great week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the books I read last week-I did like both of them and will probably keep them in my collection, at least for now.

      Delete
  2. I feel like sometimes it is so much easier to read the zombie ones lol! Great work on getting through the Tudors
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is much easier reading the zombies! I'm so slow reading the Tudor books for some reason but some of them have been hibernating on my shelf for years now and need to be dealt with!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow. You are a quick reader so they must be full of details and long. :) Hope you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones I've read here were certainly good-I just wish I could read them quickly!

      Delete