Monday, 13 April 2015

Reading with Chuckles #33



Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

This week was a bit slow for reading as I was distracted by Masterchef and The Masters golf. I've switched to reading some of the Tudor novels that have been on my shelf for years so I can trade them to friends and get some free space for new purchases! The Tudor novels are longer to read so that slowed me down as well! I did manage one novel and 3 short stories while I abandoned 2 novels. Must do better this week! I didn't upload the three short stories as no book cover is available. They were Kelley Armstrong's 'Recruit', 'The Ungrateful Dead' and 'Checkmate'.

                                                          FINISHED:


                                                          ABANDONED: 



2 comments:

  1. You still managed to read quite a bit. I got slowed down by a review copy of a contemporary which was good but wasn't my usual read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a book that I just get caught up in and you get it read in a day or just over. Tudor fiction always seems to take me 3 or 4 days per book. This is why I'd like to get it over with now and get back to monster quick reads!

      Delete