Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #4

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. Hosted by http://www.pentopaperblog.com/

This week, I just have to mention a book that is coming around September. It is a Mercy Thompson anthology from Patricia Briggs! Yea! Now we can get all those pesky short stories in one handy volume with NEW stories! I love this series and at the moment, September feels pretty far away!


Mercy Thompson’s world just got a whole lot bigger…

A collection of all-new and previously published short stories featuring Mercy Thompson, “one of the best heroines in the urban fantasy genre today” (Fiction Vixen Book Reviews), and the characters she calls friends…


Includes the new stories…“Silver” “Roses in Winter” “Redemption” “Hollow”

…and reader favorites
“Fairy Gifts” “Gray” “Alpha and Omega” “Seeing Eye” “The Star of David” “In Red, with Pearls”

4 comments:

  1. Cool pick, but I should probably catch up with the novels first. I'm not looking quite so far ahead this week, but pretty close with an August release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally caught up with the novels this winter and can't wait for the next one! I do love this series.

      Delete
  2. It's a beautiful cover, I'll have to look into it. Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like the fact that they are showing Mercy's heritage on the cover. It looks pretty and I can't wait to grab the stories!

      Delete