Wednesday, 15 April 2015

What's on Chuckle TV #16



Welcome to Chuckle TV!  Every week I will be talking about what I have been watching in the world of TV, be it sport, documentaries, TV series, films, soaps or interesting news items. I'll be talking about favourites from the past and all the great sounding stuff that I haven't watched yet. Believe me, there are a lot of popular series that I haven't had the chance to see! Let the Count and I be your guide in the world of entertainment! Comments are welcome on what I'm currently watching but no spoilers please or your comments will not be published!

So it has been a while since I wrote a TV update, mainly because I've been doing a ton of reading. Yes reading is good but there are so many things that I want to watch!!! However, this week has been different. 

I watched the whole first season of Scandal last night and I LOVED it! Olivia is awesome and I love the way that she solves the problems with less than legal methods! Kerry Washington is brilliant in the part. You know if you have a problem, you REALLY want Olivia to help you. The story is fast paced, well acted and totally gripping. It is great to see the way they solve their cases and there is so much tension to enjoy!

I love the President and have real sympathy for him being married to that harpy! Bellamy Young takes that part so well. Love Cyrus, David and Billy too. Jeez I love ALL the characters with the exception of the rather useless Quinn. She doesn't seem to have a clue how to operate in the real world and I hope she gets better in season 2.Fans of The West Wing should enjoy this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment