Thursday, 29 November 2018

Scifi Month Films-The Final Update


As I've mentioned, I'm taking part in Scifi Month. I've shared the books that I'm planning to read so now I'm sharing the films that I want to watch this month. Some are new-to-me and others are classics that I want to watch again! It's not too late to join in the fun so join up here https://onemore.org/2018/09/16/scifimonth-2018-sign-up/ or follow the Twitter posts here


FILMS I WANT TO WATCH AGAIN! 
The Thing and Starship Troopers weren't on my original list but happened to be on TV!

1) Alien (watched!)
2) Aliens (watched!)
3) Alien 3 (watched!)
4) AVP (watched!)
5) Predator (watched!)
6) Total Recall
7) Armageddon
8) The Running Man
9) Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan
10) Battleship (watched!) 
11) The Thing (watched!) 
12) Starship Troopers (watched!)

FILMS I HAVEN'T SEEN YET 

1) AVP2 (watched-2 stars)
2) Predators
3) Independence Day 2
4) Ready Player One
5) Star Wars The Force Awakens
6) Star Wars Rogue One
7) Star Wars The Last Jedi
8) Annihilation
9) The Maze Runner
10) Divergent 
11) Jurassic World 2 

Overall this was a disappointing effort-one film I hadn't seen before and that was all I managed? I didn't even enjoy AVP2! Quite a pathetic attempt but I have been busy this month on a lot of things around the house. 

10 comments:

  1. I think I've said this already on another of your sci-fi posts - but I probably watch the Alien movies several times per month thanks to my husband. lol Predator and Starship Troopers are int he frequent rotation as well.

    I just DVR'd Annihilation and hope to watch it soon and The Force Awakens is on NEtflix so I'll catch that one too at some point.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so much want them to do more Alien films-starting from the end of Aliens when Ripley, Hicks and Bishop are still alive. Or a new one where Bishop is a good scientist with Ripley as an employee and Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez etc are the building security and they all fight the aliens again!

      Delete
  2. I love the thing and Starship troopers! awesome movies. Happy to see you are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Thing is one of my favourite ever films and I love Michael Ironside so I enjoy Starship Troopers!

      Delete
  3. But hey, you made progress and as long as you are having fun, I see it as a win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had hoped to have fun but getting little reading done has just left me frustrated!

      Delete
  4. I still need to see Annihilation and the latest Jurassic World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not finding time to just relax and watch films!

      Delete
  5. I can't even remember if I watched AVP2! Any movie with "vs." in the title will always be risky though, I find, lol!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first AVP film was great but the second was dreadful! I might even put it to one star!

      Delete