Thursday, 29 November 2018

Blogmas 2018


Sophie over at http://bewareofthereader.com/ is hosting Blogmas 2018 and would love everyone to take part! The idea is that you post on each topic through the month (or as many as you can manage) on Wordpress, Twitter, Instagram etc using the hashtag #BestBooksof2018

I think I can manage most topics and I always enjoy a looky back at what I've read this year so I'll be doing a blog post for each topic I do and a link on Twitter! Hope you join in too!

Want to join in? Check it out here. http://bewareofthereader.com/i-will-be-a-busy-bee-in-december-blogmas-is-all-about-daily-posts-of-my-bestbooksof2018-join-me-if-youd-like/#comment-46380

Now I'm heading off to plan a few posts! 

12 comments:

  1. That is quite the commitment, but I like a lot of the topics. I may be considering doing some of these days. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's six categories I'm definitely not doing but I might do my own posts on different subjects to fill in the gaps! A few of my favourite genres aren't covered so I'll replace all the romance ones with that!

      Delete
  2. Wow, good luck! I once did the A to Z Challenge where I posted every day in April. It took me 8 months to write 30 posts in advance.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tomorrow's post done and will get a good few written over the weekend, getting me a good bit ahead!

      Delete
  3. Okay, this sounds fun but looks like a lot of work. I think I'll modify it and do one weekly post which covers seven days. It will be easier for me that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the posts I've planned won't have a lot of work in them so I should be ok! It's a good way to look back at the year before the big survey!

      Delete
  4. It will be fun to look back over your year's reading to decide on all these topics. I'm not sure my memory's up to the task!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need to rely on memory thankfully! Being part of the Goodreads Challenge each year has them keeping a handy visual list of every book I've completed so I just need to refer to that!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for joining!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting Sophie! I've had to change a few of the categories to fit in more of the genres I read and cut out the ones I don't but I am doing at least half of the ones you set!

      Delete
  6. I have till the 5th done. I have to get my butt in gear and get my report and homework done for this week as I am still not feeling 100%

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was eight days ahead in my Blogmas posts when the month began and I'll be working on more of them today!

      Delete