We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
1) Book Review-We Sold Our Souls by Grady Hendrix
Mogsy's review!
https://bibliosanctum.com/2018/11/12/book-review-we-sold-our-souls-by-grady-hendrix/
2) Book Recs
Verushka shares a few books.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2018/11/12/5books-book-recs-and-daredevil/
3) Book Review-Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffery Cranor
Elle looks at a bit of weird.
http://elleinked.blogspot.com/2018/11/book-review-welcome-to-night-vale-by.html
4) Book Review-We Sold Our Souls by Grady Hendrix
Barb's review!
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2018/11/beware-cost-of-fame.html
5) Book Review-Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
Mogsy looks at a YA SF.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2018/11/17/rrscifimonth-ya-weekend-audio-skyward-by-brandon-sanderson/
6) Book Review-Rabid Heart by Jeremy Wagner
Bark goes zombie! Well, not literally!
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2018/11/review-rabid-heart.html
7) Book Review-The Similars by Rebecca Hanover
Greg looks at clones and their rights.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-similars.html
8) Book Review-City of Broken Magic by Mirah Bolender
Annemieke looks at New Adult Fantasy.
https://adancewithbooks.wordpress.com/2018/11/15/city-of-broken-magic/
9) Book Review-An Easy Death by Charlaine Harris
Mogsy looks at western alternate world fantasy.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2018/11/15/book-review-an-easy-death-by-charlaine-harris/
10) Book Review-The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston
Karen goes paranormal mystery.
http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2018/11/review-lying-woods-by-ashley-elston.html#.W-1WdOKnzcs
11) Book Review-Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Erica goes vampire!
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/2018/11/book-review-certain-dark-things.html
12) Why I Comment
Sam discusses the reason to spread some love!
http://weliveandbreathebooks.blogspot.com/2018/11/discussion-why-i-comment.html
13) Book Review-Gutter Medicine by Roger Huder
Carole looks at a memoir of a firefighter paramedic.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2018/11/audiobook-review-gutter-medicine-by.html
14) Why Should You Comment?
Roberta shares her thoughts!
http://offbeat-ya.blogspot.com/2018/11/tell-me-something-tuesday-why-should-you-comment.html
15) Policy Change
Bark gets shafted by Amazon. Please read this.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2018/11/Policy-change-amazon.html
16) What is Biopunk?
Annemieke looks at cyberpunk and biopunk.
https://adancewithbooks.wordpress.com/2018/11/18/what-is-biopunk/
17) Book Review-Vengeful by VE Schwab (Villians #2)
AJ looks at a SF sequel.
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2018/11/review-vengeful-by-ve-schwab.html

I love seeing so many reviews pop up for We Sold Our Souls by Grady Hendrix! I cannot wait to dive into that one!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing my link!! <3
I have it on my ereader too! I need to start thinking about next month's reads and plans for next year and how to fit all these books in!
DeleteI loved those commenting discussions. I have a book by Grady Hendrix on my TBR, so I should probably check out those reviews. Thanks for giving my post a shout-out.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
I like the sound of a couple of other books by the author that I'm already hunting down!
DeleteI love your roundups. I have to check a few out. I love Sam's blog. I want to check out AJ's review too. I have only read City of Ghosts but I did like it for a MG read.
ReplyDeleteMary
I've heard a lot of good things about Schwab but never read anything. I'm just not sure that it's my kind of thing!
DeleteYep, reviewing on Amazon is like playing russian roullette. The thing is, they don't HAVE to have a reason, it states so right in their TOS. One of the reasons I don't regularly post over there. I see lots of people reviewing there but then a story like Bark's makes everyone remember just how rife with uncertainty it is :-(
ReplyDeleteI'd like to get all my reviews up on Amazon but things like this remind me of why I haven't done it so far. All those years of reviews wiped out and they don't even tell you why? It's pretty shocking.
DeleteThe are suck JERKS!
DeleteAgreed!
DeleteI love this series on your blog! There's always so many other blogs I need to check out! Thank you so much for the love Chuckles <3 You're so sweet.
ReplyDeleteElle Inked @ Keep on Reading
You're welcome Elle!
DeleteLook at all of the reviews. I visited most of these but spy a few I missed. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNo problem!
DeleteThank you for mentioning my post. XOXO
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteGreat roundup!
ReplyDeleteIt was a good week for interesting posts!
DeleteThanks again for sharing my review!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
I always enjoy sharing your excellent reviews!
DeleteI'm starting to really rely on these posts because invaiably I miss something (or several somethings) every week. Thanks for sharing (and including mine)!
ReplyDeleteThere was a lot of good stuff out there over the last week!
DeleteI love these posts, Chuckles. Have I told you that lately? Anyway, Amazon returned my reviews sometime yesterday, the jerks. They never told me why they were pulled in the first place though and my ranking has now gone from 1500 to shit :(
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoy them as I have fun doing this too! Amazon are treating customers like you like shit and it just isn't fair. I'm not reviewing any more books for them.
DeleteThanks for the mention, Chuckles! So many great posts this past week.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! It was a good week overall for posts!
Delete