Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at http://www.wishfulendings.com/ to spotlight and discuss books we're excited about but haven't read, which may not even be released yet.
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
Mason Parker has returned home from college, but he is not the only recent arrival in the coastal town of Sweetboro. Savage, terrifying creatures from the deep are about to make their presence known. And the hungry monsters are growing bolder each night.
Sheriff Jimmy Steele, his deputy, the local marine biologist, and Mason will soon be forced to face this nightmarish threat on a mission to infiltrate the creatures' lair and destroy them for good.
Ok, I can never resist a new sea monster tale and the cover of this book is pretty freaky! It came out in August and I need to get it!


Man, I love that cover and I'd be totally terrified to on the water and think that thing is below!
ReplyDeleteWith the kind of books I read, I'll never go near the water again! Plus things like Sharktopus can leave the water and get you too!
DeleteTerrifying creatures from the deep are hard to resist. Especially when they look like that! :D
ReplyDeleteThat cover is certainly very scary!
DeleteThat cover is terrifying! But I like that the kid and a scientist will hunt these creatures together.
ReplyDeleteIt is isn't it! It looks like exactly my kind of sea monster book!
DeleteYikes! Don't go in the water!!!
ReplyDeleteWay ahead of you there man! I'll stay landlocked thank you!
DeleteOoh, I like a good sea monster story!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
I always find this kind of book impossible to resist!
DeleteCreepy cover! Adding to my tbr!
ReplyDeleteIt does catch the eye!
DeleteWhat a cover! I am really curious about this new sea monster. I hope you enjoy it, Chuckles!
ReplyDeleteI hope it is as good as it looks!
DeleteSuch a creepy cover! I hope it's a good read, cHuckles!
ReplyDeleteHorrible isn't it!
DeleteOooo great cover and I love sea monsters too.
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
I can never resist a sea monster!
DeleteOk that cover....WEIRD. I will have to add this one to my list of course. This sounds like a great read too.
ReplyDeleteMary
It looks mega creepy and horrible doesn't it! Exactly my kind of thing!
Delete