
If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
This Week!
I think this is a beautiful set of book covers and I love that winter one!




Oh these are cool and even though I hate cold temps, I really am drawn to that winter one.
ReplyDeleteThe colours are just amazing! I love that splash of purple against the snow! It brings out the Stark in me...
DeleteSometimes I will pick up a book without reading the back- just based on the cover alone I'll read it.
ReplyDeleteI like the first cover quite a bit, the winter one does look really cool too!
A good cover and title will get me to lift a book off the shelf or look closer on Amazon. However, I'm so picky about tropes and things that I have to like the blurb before I buy!
DeleteShe looks tough. :)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't want to mess with her!
Delete