Sunday, 22 February 2015

To My Bloglovin Followers!

Firstly, thanks for following me! I've been really chaotic about the way I approach my blog visits so now I am taking control and trying to get some order to it all! Over the next week I'll be taking note of everyone who follows me, making sure nobody has been unfollowed by mistake (sorry!) and then I hope to be visiting ALL of you on a weekly basis as priority. I will do my best to leave a comment somewhere, usually on a meme like STS, SPost etc or perhaps on a review or something. I feel that you guys haven't been getting the attention you deserve and I'm intending to say hi a bit more often!

This doesn't mean you have to come racing over to Chuckles Book Cave every five minutes just because I visited. Yes I love followers and having them leave comments on posts they liked, but only if you want to! Don't feel you have to! Knowing that you are following me is good enough to put a smile on my face! I also know myself that finding the time to visit a pile of blogs just isn't there some weeks, or that sometimes you just don't have anything to say about what I've posted. That is totally ok! And you won't be unfollowed for not having time to visit or comment, so don't worry about that!

This fits in with my plan to blog more. I have notes written for 100 reviews that I haven't had time to post on Goodreads and my blog. I'm making an effort to get more posted and add some more film reviews and maybe a few book polls and fun stuff. I'm hoping to re-start interviews with authors and bloggers as well. So hopefully 2015 gets my blog back on track!

8 comments:

  1. Blogging can sometimes feel like a job, so make sure that you take your time with the comments and reviews so you don't get overwhelmed!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about that! I've been out of balance due to family health problems since about November 2013 and I'm just getting order back over the last month or two. Reviews, reading, blog posts etc have felt like a chore over the last year but this year I've rediscovered the love for reading. Hopefully I can rediscover blogging too!

      Delete
  2. You're always so sweet! I'm sure people appreciate your effort, but don't take any pressures. Blogging is meant to be fun first. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* *Laughs* That's exactly it-for too long I've seen blogging more like a chore, something that needs to be done ie 'I haven't posted anything today, I must get something done!' The fun went out of it for a while there and now I'm remembering WHY I got into blogging-to chat about books and visit like-minded people. It's gradually becoming fun again!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Chuckles! But I love leaving comments too because that's my way of paying it forward and giving thanks. So if you follow talk supe, expect me to pop in here too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see and chat to you more often!

      Delete
  4. Hey! I love stopping by. Sadly with time I may not comment on all the posts, but I do read them. :) And I try to comment as much as I can. So, I'll be here, but I might be a bit behind in doing so. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've always been a regular visitor to the blog and I enjoy seeing your comments. Don't you worry about coming along later when time allows-it's always great to see you!

      Delete