Saturday, 6 February 2016

Stacking the Shelves #120


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the link under the book to find its page on Goodreads or Smashwords. 

Please note that I always leave a message on your STS/SP if you visit me, but if you use DISQUS or a similar third party I will not be able to leave a comment on your page. I don't allow any company access to my social media accounts and I certainly don't allow them to edit and take over my accounts. So if you use DISQUS, I can't visit you! And sometimes, I have problems leaving messages on blogs hosted by Wordpress so you might get a double message sometimes! Blame them, not me!
                 
February started with Tudor week, and I've tried to get a few of these books off the tbr list as some have been waiting a few years for my attention! These books always take me longer to get through because they tend to be more descriptive and it can take a few days per book. I did get a few done which was good, but I'm not sure if I want to continue with Tudor Week for another whole week. I still have quite a few to read but I'm not sure I feel like reading them right now. Decisions will be made on Sunday!
 
Of course when it comes to book grabbing, I found a TON of free and cheap zombie and prepper fiction this week, enough to do the next 6 or 7 STS posts! I was soooo happy! So I'll be bringing you that lot over the next number of weeks! I can't WAIT to get back and read some more of these bad boys! The paperbacks are all part of a series that I read book one for so I used Amazon vouchers to grab the rest! It was a pretty good week for book grabbing and it will play havoc with my tbr but I just don't care! I WANT the books so I'll HAVE the books! *stamps foot and sticks out tongue*
 
DOWNLOADS:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PAPERBACKS:
 
 
 
 
 

26 comments:

  1. WOW, still on a zombie / post-apocalyptic binge, I see :) I hope you'll enjoy all your new books, Chuckles!
    Have a fantastic weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to have become a total obsession!

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul again! Hope you'll enjoy them all. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good haul, as usual! I'm glad I have you around to make me look restrained. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so kind that I try to make everyone else look good! *sniggers*

      Delete
  4. That is quite a haul for the week! Enjoy :) I Hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/02/stacking-shelves-2616.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free and cheap is always a good way to get to try new authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free and cheap is a great thing and great way to find new authors. A lot of zombie books that I hadn't seen before.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like trying new authors in the genre and it's great when you can try them free!

      Delete
  7. You always seem to find the most interesting books. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun searching out new books and authors to try!

      Delete
  8. It's the Zombie Apocalypse of book hauls! It is so fun when you find lots of books in a genre that you love! Have fun reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! I've always liked zombie stuff but recently it seems to have become an obsession!

      Delete
  9. I had a horrible reading week. Next week has to be better. I didn't even get to post a STS. Dead Rage really catches my eye. Hope you found some true gems here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I hate weeks like that! I've been doing well since the start of this year and having these two themed weeks helped cleared some stuff from the tbr. This week...it's back to zombies!

      Delete
  10. Great Haul! I don't know these books but I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a nice big zombie and prepper haul!

      Delete
  11. Wow, that's a lot of books for just one week. Great haul! Have a fun week of reading.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a LOT of zombie and prepper fiction books online, enough for about 5 or 6 more STS posts! I haven't added them all to tbr yet though! I'll do that as I share them each Saturday!

      Delete
  12. Preppers series look interesting. Look forward to hearing how they turn out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to get some read in Prepper Week which will follow Zombie Week. Excited!

      Delete
  13. Oh wow. I'm glad you always get and try books. Great to hear. :) Hope you have a great week and find some amazing reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no self control, what can I say!

      Delete