Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Chuckles 2017 Series Read Challenge-February


Every year I promise to catch up on the book series that have been sitting on my shelves brooding for years. Last year I did actually manage to deal with a few which is better than I've done in the last four years combined! Now it is time to look forward with excitement to getting more series completed! January was an ebook month so in February I'm concentrating first on catching up with a lovely paperback zombie series!


FEBRUARY:
Michael Stephen Fuchs-Arisen series. I've read books 1-4 but need to read a recently released prequel which slots in between books 3 and 4 before starting book 5.

#3.5 Genesis
#5 Exodus
#6 The Horizon
#7 Death of Empires
#8 Empire of The Dead
#8.5 Nemesis
#9 Cataclysm
#10 The Flood
#11 Deathmatch
#12 Carnage

Also plan to read the latest Patricia Briggs Mercy Thompson series paperback:
#9 Fire Touched

8 comments:

  1. I need to do this. Perhaps this summer I'll take a stab at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always put off series catch ups because they just seem to long and time consuming but this year I'm definitely getting some done! If I can stay up to date on those with new books coming out this year and get up to date on a few of the bigger series, it'll be a job well done!

      Delete
  2. Yay zombies! I just finished the first Mercy Thompson...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed your first Mercy adventure! I got book 9 in yesterday so I want to read it quickly then wait for paperback release for book 10. Got the zombie novella #3.5 read last night so I'm on my way with this challenge!

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea. I start too many series and enjoy them..but get distracted. I haven't heard of the Arisen series but Fire Touched is a great book. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arisen is definitely in the top three zombie series I've read so far, and I'm going to be taking a quick flick through book four just to remind myself what happened then launch into book five tonight!

      Delete
  4. Oh to catch up on books... ugh! I think at this point it's something I can only dream of. lol.

    You're on a roll with this series though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to get overwhelmed when you see how many series you have to catch up on-and the number of books in them look scary at times! If I can tackle some of these long series this year and get caught up, every other series looks easy to manage. That's the theory...

      I read books 1-4 in the Arisen series and then my dad grabbed the series from me! He's up to date now so I can finally get back to them!

      Delete