Sunday, 28 September 2014

What's on Chuckle TV #6


Welcome to Chuckle TV! 
Every week I will be talking about what I have been watching in the world of TV, be it sport, documentaries, TV series, films, soaps or interesting news items. I'll be talking about favourites from the past and all the great sounding stuff that I haven't watched yet. Believe me, there are a lot of popular series that I haven't had the chance to see! Let the Count and I be your guide in the world of entertainment! Comments are welcome on what I'm currently watching but no spoilers please or your comments will not be published!

Well again this week I have continued to watch re-runs of Masterchef Australia season 3, Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Dog the Bounty Hunter which has been a lot of fun! 

Of course, for the last three days my attention has been fully on the 2014 Ryder Cup, one of the sporting events that I love the most. I never miss this and I love the tension of the last day. As I type all of the singles matches have started so it'll be an exciting afternoon! 

Go Europe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment