Sunday, 14 September 2014

What's on Chuckle TV #4


Welcome to Chuckle TV! 
Every week I will be talking about what I have been watching in the world of TV, be it sport, documentaries, TV series, films, soaps or interesting news items. I'll be talking about favourites from the past and all the great sounding stuff that I haven't watched yet. Believe me, there are a lot of popular series that I haven't had the chance to see! Let the Count and I be your guide in the world of entertainment! Comments are welcome on what I'm currently watching but no spoilers please or your comments will not be published!

This was very much a Masterchef Australia week as I continued watching the end of season one and went on to watch season two which I'm enjoying. I don't hate any of the amateur cooks so that is a bonus! I like a few of the changes-the immunity pin, changing the elimination to the judges choice, starting from the top 50 and skipping the X Factor style auditions. I feel so far that the Celebrity Chef challenges are much tougher though.


I've been watching episodes on three different satellite channels of Dog the Bounty Hunter. I love this show and Beth is my favourite in the team. She just doesn't take crap from anyone! I wish I could see the series in order from the start or get the full seasons on DVD but no luck so far. Guess I'll just have to take my Dog fix where I can find it for now and hope to see more in the future! 


I found this TV movie William and Kate in the pound shop. It was given a terrible write up and most of these royal films are pretty crap. In this one at least the two actors portraying Prince William and Kate did a decent job of it. It was watchable, if not a classic. Not exactly accurate but then these films never are. For a US production, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1831829/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 
Filmography links and data courtesy of IMDb.


Sky Movies have changed one of their channels over to Sky Aliens to show a pile of alien themed films. This gave me the chance to enjoy the first two Alien films again. I just loved Ripley. She was the first real female sci-fi action heroine and I thought she was great.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078748/?ref_=nv_sr_2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/?ref_=nv_sr_1 
Filmography links and data courtesy of IMDb.

No comments:

Post a Comment