Sunday, 21 September 2014

What's on Chuckle TV #5


Welcome to Chuckle TV! 
Every week I will be talking about what I have been watching in the world of TV, be it sport, documentaries, TV series, films, soaps or interesting news items. I'll be talking about favourites from the past and all the great sounding stuff that I haven't watched yet. Believe me, there are a lot of popular series that I haven't had the chance to see! Let the Count and I be your guide in the world of entertainment! Comments are welcome on what I'm currently watching but no spoilers please or your comments will not be published!

This week I've continued watching Masterchef Australia season 2 which I'm very much enjoying. But I'm not a fan of bringing back contestants who have been eliminated for a 'second chance'. What was the point of eliminating them in the first place? They were sent home fair and square and this time, two of those brought back were in the final week at the expense of two of my favourites who had battled through every single week. It wasn't fair that they got no second chance. Crazy stuff. They need to get rid of this stupid idea for season three.

I've also become addicted to watching reruns of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Jeez I can't watch this show without a pile of Kleenex! I cry at almost every episode when you see the conditions that some of these families have been living in or the illnesses and disabilities that people have to battle. Very sad but at the same time, I find it inspiring! And of course it is a lot of fun to yell 'Move that bus!' at the TV! I wish they hadn't cancelled it coz I'd never get tired of watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment