Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about
sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical
or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store
or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books,
gifts and of course ebooks!
All my books in the download section were obtained FREE from Smashwords!
A
lot of the books aren't my normal reads but if it is free I will give
it a try and see what I like. Please note that I can't leave messages on
your STS if I have to allow a third party site ie DISQUS access to my
email/Twitter account etc
This week was download heaven! 34 free books plus a novella package with 4 in it. EEK! I think I have a free book obsession! But when it is provided free, it's RUDE not to download them...I'm picking a selection of them for my post today as not all of them are on Goodreads.
READ AND REVIEW RECEIVED:
DOWNLOADS:
BOUGHT:
What did you get this week?
Follow me:
http://www.bloglovin.com/chucklesthescot https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/114319-my-big-fat-indie-book-gang























You've been busy! I love the sound of Dead Trees, will definitely add that to my TBR.
ReplyDeleteI broke down and ordered it from Amazon. Should get it this week!
DeleteYou got some great looking downloads. I have a few of them :) Hope you enjoy your new reads!
ReplyDeleteJanina
My Haul!
I might get to them in a few years...!
DeleteNice haul! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. =)
No problem, thanks for visiting me!
DeleteFox Blood looks good, hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a nice change to see foxes in the books.
DeleteNot sure I'm familiar with any of those. Some beautiful covers though. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteI can never resist a good cover!
DeleteLots of books this week! I hope you love all your new reads and have a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteFrost Fire looks so good! Love that cover and have been wanting to read it for a long time. I've had Open Minds a long time and been meaning to read that one as well. Heard good things about it! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
I'm dying to read most of these! I need more time!!!
DeleteLots of gorgeous covers you've got there!! Most are new to me. I hope you enjoy them!! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope so too! Thanks for visiting!
DeleteLook at all of these books. Beautiful covers here. Let me know which ones you love!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my haul.
If I ever get to read 'em! *giggles* I'm following you on Twitter so you might see booky updates there.
DeleteFantastic haul! The Frost Fire cover is so awesome. I hope you enjoy reading it, along with your other new books!
ReplyDeleteIt is gorgeous isn't it? A great cover just screams BUY ME!
DeleteYou must like paranormal and fantasy - you got so many awesome looking fantasy/paranormal/cool books! Enjoy them all :)
ReplyDeleteOoh yes, anything paranormal or with monsters and demons I love! I'm starting to branch out and try a bit more fantasy...not sure I'll like them all but when you get them free, it is well worth trying.
DeleteNice haul! I have many of the freebies from Amazon myself.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
Thanks! You too!
DeleteAwesome haul! SO many great reads! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteThanks for stopping by my STS! These are all new to me, but look awesome! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI think there are too many good books out there...
DeleteYes it was quite a good week...I'm already downloading things which will appear on next week's post!
ReplyDeleteHolly Molly! That's a lot of books. How do you do it? Downloading all of them without cringing. Haahah. I seriously stopped downloading free ebooks from Amazon because I felt like I'm drowning. And it pressures me. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteHave fun reading. And as i've said, remember to get some sleep.
Well my secret is...I visit lots of blogs through the week to find out about new releases I can tell my book group about-and of course I then add quite a few to wishlist! Then I check out which are free on Smashwords! About 280 free books since August...*gulp*
ReplyDelete