Sunday, 15 September 2013

Throwback Thursday #2

This Meme is hosted by Melissa at My World in Words and Pages. Go to her blog and join us!

I blog about great looking new releases, new books sent to me for read and review, book reviews of what I've read and features about exciting new authors to try.

But what about all the books that are already on my TBR, waiting for me to read them? Don't they deserve a mention and a chance to be highlighted? Yes they do!

Welcome to Throwback Thursday, where I will take the time to tell you about some of the books that have been on my shelves for a while and maybe a few of you will add them to your wishlists/tbrs. If you have read them, why not leave a comment to tell me what you thought of it-but no spoilers please!
Yes I know it's Sunday but I've been sick all week so I'm just getting this done today! My first Thursday post was on a Friday, my second on a Sunday-maybe this week I'll get it done on Thursday!

HORROR CHOICE:
I'm TERRIFIED of spiders so reading a book about big hairy spider creatures impregnating women sounded perfect for a good scare! I really want to read this book NOW but I'm going to have a horror book month for October to catch up on these bad boys!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1835594.Breeding_Ground





DYSTOPIAN CHOICE:

I've heard great things about this series and I'm pretty keen to get started on it but I'm concentrating on a few of the books I think I might not enjoy as much, if that makes sense! It's so I can trade them on to other people.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6473591-gone




URBAN FANTASY CHOICE:

I've read book 3 in this series which is the only one the library had and I liked it. I've never quite got round to reading the rest of the series though. Some day hopefully!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/922114.Full_Moon_Rising

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, these are all new to me! I have heard of Keri Arthur, but not read any of her books. Thank you for joining the meme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Keri's books a bit hit and miss. I liked this series and her Nikki and Michael series. I wasn't too keen on one of her werewolf series...it was all werewolf sexathon and no plot! There is a lot of sex in her books but that one was just too much for me! Can't remember the name of the series now.

    ReplyDelete