Sunday, 29 September 2013

Sunday Post #9



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week,
showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming
up for the week on our blog.
 


It's been another busy week at The Book Cave. I decided to join Pinterest and I can see why so many of my friends are hooked on it! I was pinning madly for two hours yesterday while I was meant to be sorting my Goodreads shelves! This week I also reviewed a few books and did an Author Feature with Judy Goodwin, so why not check those out? The Count and I love comments! And as usual I downloaded a shed load of free books from Smashwords. I was also approved for a Netgalley book this morning which you'll see below.

I'm looking for Indie book fans who want to discover new books, bloggers and reviewers willing to do some promotion for Indie Authors and authors who want to be promoted to join my Indie book group! Don't be shy, just come along:
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/114319-my-big-fat-indie-book-gang 

  READ THIS WEEK:
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18040848-on-the-lips-of-children
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13502906-wolf-s-bane

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW:

NETGALLEY APPROVED:

DOWNLOADS:


 


BOUGHT:

NEXT WEEK AT THE BOOK CAVE:
Cover Mania Monday
Tuesday Featured Author
Wishlist Wednesday
Throwback Thursday
Friday Harry Potter Moment of the Week
Friday Favourites
Saturday Stacking the Shelves
Ramblings from the Book Cave: Diversity
And more!

18 comments:

  1. Wow you got a lot of books this week! Have a good one! My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My trouble is I get a lot of books EVERY week...

      Delete
  2. Massive haul this week. I hope they're all awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so grateful for copy and paste with a haul this size!

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul!!! I love pinterest :) Ive added some of these to my list, they sound so good. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to enjoy Pinterest a little too much!

      Delete
  4. Gigundous book haul this week! :) I added The Bionics to my TBR. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks look you had a great week too! The Bionics looks really great...

      Delete
  5. That's a great group of book. Enjoy.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! What great books this week. I think I have Open Minds on my reader. I have been trying to organize. I will have to take a look.
    -Dilettantish Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'm going to try to sort my Kobo out! I'm going to get a nice cover for it tomorrow as it is covered in dust today.

      Delete
  7. Whoa, now that's a book haul. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of most of these, but I have heard of Jamie Magee - she is a very popular indie author! Her books' covers are gorgeous :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog! And I'm so sorry for the late follow-up! D:

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh don't worry, it takes me all week to catch up on my blog visits! It was lovely of you to stop by. I liked the look of the Jamie Magee books straight away. Now I need to find time to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on pinterest, too, but I don't go too often or I spend way too much time! I haven't heard of these books, but they look good. I'll check some of them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the opposite-I don't end up with enough time to get over to Pinterest! I'm going there now for an hour though, just to chill out!

      Delete