Saturday, 28 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves #9



 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
All my books in the download section were obtained FREE from Smashwords!
 
 A lot of the books aren't my normal reads but if it is free I will give it a try and see what I like. Please note that I can't leave messages on your STS if I have to allow a third party site ie DISQUS access to my email/Twitter account etc
 
This week was download heaven! 34 free books plus a novella package with 4 in it. EEK! I think I have a free book obsession! But when it is provided free, it's RUDE not to download them...I'm picking a selection of them for my post today as not all of them are on Goodreads.
 
READ AND REVIEW RECEIVED:
  










DOWNLOADS:

 
 
 
 

 

 
 
BOUGHT:

 
 
 













31 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I love the sound of Dead Trees, will definitely add that to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I broke down and ordered it from Amazon. Should get it this week!

      Delete
  2. You got some great looking downloads. I have a few of them :) Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fox Blood looks good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a nice change to see foxes in the books.

      Delete
  5. Not sure I'm familiar with any of those. Some beautiful covers though. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of books this week! I hope you love all your new reads and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frost Fire looks so good! Love that cover and have been wanting to read it for a long time. I've had Open Minds a long time and been meaning to read that one as well. Heard good things about it! Enjoy!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dying to read most of these! I need more time!!!

      Delete
  8. Lots of gorgeous covers you've got there!! Most are new to me. I hope you enjoy them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all of these books. Beautiful covers here. Let me know which ones you love!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever get to read 'em! *giggles* I'm following you on Twitter so you might see booky updates there.

      Delete
  10. Fantastic haul! The Frost Fire cover is so awesome. I hope you enjoy reading it, along with your other new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous isn't it? A great cover just screams BUY ME!

      Delete
  11. You must like paranormal and fantasy - you got so many awesome looking fantasy/paranormal/cool books! Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes, anything paranormal or with monsters and demons I love! I'm starting to branch out and try a bit more fantasy...not sure I'll like them all but when you get them free, it is well worth trying.

      Delete
  12. Nice haul! I have many of the freebies from Amazon myself.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul! SO many great reads! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my STS! These are all new to me, but look awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are too many good books out there...

      Delete
  15. Yes it was quite a good week...I'm already downloading things which will appear on next week's post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holly Molly! That's a lot of books. How do you do it? Downloading all of them without cringing. Haahah. I seriously stopped downloading free ebooks from Amazon because I felt like I'm drowning. And it pressures me. Hahaha.

    Have fun reading. And as i've said, remember to get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well my secret is...I visit lots of blogs through the week to find out about new releases I can tell my book group about-and of course I then add quite a few to wishlist! Then I check out which are free on Smashwords! About 280 free books since August...*gulp*

    ReplyDelete