Sunday, 15 September 2013

Sunday Post #7



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week,
showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming
up for the week on our blog.
 

This was a quiet week at the Book Cave as I was offline with a viral infection from Sunday to Friday which wasn't fun. I only got two books read and now I have a lot of catching up to do with emails, blog posts and book related stuff. So lets get caught up on what I did and what is coming this week!

I got a Waterstones voucher from a friend who won it in a competition. She's not a big reader so she gifted it to me which was a great surprise! So I went on a nice spending spree with it as you'll see in the bought section below!

READ THIS WEEK:
 








 






https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18140467-jaxon-prayer?ac=1 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17454274-dark-genesis?ac=1 

CURRENTLY READING:



DOWNLOADS:
 











These 5 books are available FREE at Smashwords in one kickass anthology! Here is the link!
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/354257#longdescr
If you get this freebie, please review the books on Goodreads, Amazon etc as a thank you to the authors for providing them free for us to read!
 
BOUGHT:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12558285-splintered?from_search=true



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16101128-the-5th-wave?ac=1

THIS WEEK AT THE BOOK CAVE:
Book Reviews for Fire and Hillary
Featured Author Kate de Jesus
Cover Mania Monday
Wishlist Wednesday
Throwback Thursday

17 comments:

  1. Thought sure I left you a comment yesterday that said I have had Splintered on my list for a long time, and that I loved the Immortal Rules and All Our Yesterdays. Enjoy all your books. Thanks for visiting, and I'm following via Feedly RSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Our Yesterdays was wonderful, I still have a book hangover from it. Breathe was a good one too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading both of them very much. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Don't worry, your comment is on my Stacking the Shelves post from yesterday! Thanks for coming by here as well and for following me! I'm following you and everyone who visits my Sat and Sun posts on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you've been sick, but glad you're feeling better. Those look like some good ones this week. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all on my wishlist for a while so I figured I'd take advantage of some good luck and buy them. I need to save up a bit before I buy anything else!

      Delete
  5. That is a nice haul. I really liked All Our Yesterdays, and Splintered. Hope you do too, and the rest on your haul too..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that cover to Splintered so much!

      Delete
  6. Great Sunday Post! Lots of new books. Hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a buzz when you get a good book week!

      Delete
  7. Aw, I'm glad you're feeling better!

    Splintered is easily one of my favorite reads (and covers) this year! it's super fun and amazing!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm itching to read it! I'll be visiting your page today, thanks for your visit!

      Delete
  8. Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog! I'll be adding you all onto my 'follow' list at bloglovin so I can keep up with your news and visit your STS and Sunday Posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you have been sick - at least you have plenty to read though :) That Splintered cover is so eye catching. Thanks for checking out my Sunday Post
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to love the Splintered cover! I think the author got quite a few sales from it...

      Delete
  10. It's no fun being sick...hope you're feeling better.

    You got lots of great looking books. I've read several books by Julie Kagawa, but didn't know she had this book out. I have to go look for it now! I hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm much better thanks! I haven't got much reading done though and I'm way behind again this week!

      Delete