Sunday, 1 May 2016

Zombie Awareness Month!


According to the Zombie Research Society http://zombieresearchsociety.com/ and other blogs that I visit, this is Zombie Awareness Month! That gives me a good excuse to make sure I devote some time this month to zombies! 

I have a LOT of zombie book review notes that are waiting to become reviews on my blog, so this is a great excuse to get them posted at last! Look out for lots of upcoming zombie book reviews this month! I also hope to read a pile of zombie books and maybe watch a few films or catch up with The Walking Dead! Exciting!

If you love zombies, make sure you do your bit for zombie month!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my penguins--are you.... are you serious?! I just... Gaaaaah! Now I need to figure out how to do my part. Hmmm.

    Hahaha, thanks so much for letting me know! Here's hoping your month is filled with brains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* Now Killer Zombie Penguins might be interesting! I was reading a zombie book last night which was fun and this morning I was having breakfast while I watched Resident Evil...so I'm off to a decent start!

      Delete
  2. I always try and have one zombie book on the go to support the zombies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! There can never be too many zombies in your life...unless they are chasing you down the street yelling 'braaaiiinnnsss!'

      Delete