Wednesday, 18 May 2016

What's On Chuckle TV


I have an obsession with Masterchef despite not being able to do more than basic recipes-I just love the overall drama of the series! I enjoy watching the kitchen disasters, pressure tests, invention tests, gorgeous dishes, the team challenges etc. I also enjoy how the different countries do their own versions. 

This time I watched season one of Masterchef New Zealand and enjoyed it. I liked the judges especially Simon, there were contestants I cheered on and a couple that drove me crazy and had me yelling at the TV! I liked the challenges and it is closer to the UK version than the likes of Masterchef Australia but I love ALL versions of this show! The only thing I don't really like is the bringing back of contestants that have already been eliminated. I feel it's unfair that some of the people get one chance and others got a second chance after screwing up in the competition. Still, I loved the series anyway and look forward to the other New Zealand series when I get time to watch them!

No comments:

Post a Comment