Friday, 13 May 2016

Computer Going Terminal


Computer has gone terminal today and won't do anything, not even switch to safe mode to let me work. I'm using an old machine I found in a cupboard which is not greatly compatible with any technology by the look of it so I'm trying to get the word out in case things come to a sudden halt. I have no idea when I'll get this fixed or if I'll be offline until I can buy a new computer-which WOULD be a while. There will be no posts over the weekend at the very least as I can't get the computer into the shop until Monday. I might be able to post an update then if this old thing is still working.

While this is barely operational, I'll try to reply to comments already left. You can continue to leave comments and I will answer every one of them when I'm able to.

I am now going to kick the computer right along our new path.
Love from Chuckles x

4 comments:

  1. Eeek, here's hoping your computer is fixable (at a reasonable price!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had visions of being offline for weeks but I'm mostly organised again-except I can't get sound for some reason. Still trying to work it out!

      Delete
  2. It's the worst when your computer stops working. I hope you get it all sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise how dreadful the old one was until I started using this today...everything is so fast!

      Delete