Saturday, 9 April 2016

Children From Hell


All I want is a quiet life and instead the street suddenly has Children From Hell. A family moved in last year and since then, one of their two kids has been getting on my last nerve. The parents kick them out the house every chance they get, probably because the boy, excuse my language, is a little shit. So they tell him to play somewhere else and it's my house he plays outside. Oh lucky me.

He yells and screams and swears non stop. He climbs on top of our bins, hides the small food waste bin or takes it away to play with it, he swings on our gates, rides his scooter down our garden path, throws rubbish into the garden and makes a bloody nuisance of himself, driving me round the bend. This morning I seen him grabbing our bin and about to walk off with it so I went outside to sort him out, telling him in my Loud and Angry Voice to stay away from our bins and driveway. You should have seen the look of shock on his face at someone finally giving him a telling off. Obviously his parents have never given him any discipline, judging by his reaction. He and sister instantly vanished back to their own house and quiet has been restored. And he is only four years old at the most. He'll be real trouble when he's older so lets hope they move away soon.

I must admit, telling him to get lost was soooo satisfying...! 


8 comments:

  1. Too bad his parents aren't correcting him. You shouldn't have to deal with it. Sorry that you are having to go through this.

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everywhere I go, I HATE it when parents let their kids run wild and behave like monsters! I see it weekly in supermarkets and in places like the doctor's waiting room. Ugh!

      Delete
  2. That's horrible. I feel sorry for you, but also the kid. At four years old, he should be in pre-school, going to the library with his parents, looking at picture books, etc. You are right that he will be trouble when he is older, but maybe if you had a spare picture book, he might start to enjoy reading. Yes, I am being an idealist, but I think this poor kid is just bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most kids in this area aren't taught how to behave and trust me, you don't want to get involved with these families. Besides it's not my job to look after their kids, teach them manners and reward bad behaviour-I just want them as far away from me as possible!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear the problem stopped. Sad to hear that a 4 year old is being thrown out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem stopped for yesterday but I'm on guard for him again today...We've had problems with local kids three or four times in the last few years and they only stop annoying you if you chase them often enough. These kids think it is ok to bring their toys into your garden, play there and mouth off when you chase them! The parents need a good slap.

      Delete
  4. Good for you. Next time take it a step farther and yell at his parents for not supervising a 4 year old. A much as I love spring and summer, everyone stops hibernating and then you have to deal with stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I've never liked spring and summer much...in the winter you don't get these brats annoying you. I spent four hours beside the window with all the upheaval yesterday and it pisses me off!

      Delete