Monday, 17 November 2014

What's on Chuckle TV #11


Welcome to Chuckle TV! 
Every week I will be talking about what I have been watching in the world of TV, be it sport, documentaries, TV series, films, soaps or interesting news items. I'll be talking about favourites from the past and all the great sounding stuff that I haven't watched yet. Believe me, there are a lot of popular series that I haven't had the chance to see! Let the Count and I be your guide in the world of entertainment! Comments are welcome on what I'm currently watching but no spoilers please or your comments will not be published!


This week I watched season 3 of Moonshiners and I didn't like it at all. Three of the guys I liked following from season 2(Jeff, Mark and Lance) decide to become the Moonshine Mafia when another local guy starts doing his own brew, even going to the lengths of blowing up the poor guy's car. These thugs deserve to be jailed and I won't be watching the show again if they remain in it.


I tried watching Swamp People but just didn't really take to it. The guys featured in the show were interesting, entertaining and funny but watching gators get shot constantly doesn't really entertain me TV wise so I only watched a few episodes before giving up on it. I do get why they have to shoot them and have no issues with it or them, but it just isn't what I want to watch I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment