Saturday, 22 November 2014

Stacking the Shelves #59


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the link under the book to find its page on Goodreads or Smashwords.
                  
Please note that I always leave a message on your STS/SP if you visit me, but if you use DISQUS or a similar third party I will not be able to leave a comment on your page. And sometimes, I have problems leaving messages on blogs hosted by Wordpress. 

I've got onto my winter reading series catchup this week, so by January, I hope to have completed a few series that have been sitting unfinished for a while. That will help to reduce the tbr and it is nice to rediscover great series that I just never had time to get back to. Darn those pesky new books that keep distracting me! I've picked up a few book bargains this week but I'm trying to keep it small over the next month or two to save up some money, and to stop the books piling up again! In a few months my tbr has been reduced from over 900 back down to 680 which is pretty darn good! So maybe by January I'll be down close to 600 which would be great!
 
FREE/BARGAIN BOOKS:
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Many new books but I haven't read any I confess. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really a crime novel person but I enjoyed the first of the Ripley books and was pleased to pick up the rest!

      Delete
  2. Interesting haul - best of luck with them!

    Here's how I'm Stacking the Shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was always fascinated by Boggy Creek...the film scared me to death when I was a kid!

      Delete
  3. Hmm, I think I commented last night but in case I closed the window without actually posting it: nice haul! I keep meaning to try Patricia Highsmith's books. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I really need to finish some series soon, especially those I've been putting off for so long now. Good luck and I hope you can finish some :) I hope you enjoy all your reads this week as well.

    ReplyDelete