Monday, 17 November 2014

Reading with Chuckles #13


Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

So this week I've been doing another book cull, removing 50 books from my ereader that I'm not 100% about reading any more. That gets my tbr under 700 books for the first time in over five years! That was certainly good news. So now I can concentrate during the day on getting book reviews done and at night I can catch up with series that I've started. Hopefully by the end of the festive period I'll have cut the tbr down again!

Right, this is what I've been reading this week. I've just been grabbing books from the shelf or on the ereader as I feel like them so the reading list is pretty mixed this week! The first three books I read and very much enjoyed. The fourth book was also a decent read, and book five was a reread so I could write an updated review. The sixth book I didn't like and abandoned.



No comments:

Post a Comment