I've seen a couple of my blogging friends taking part this year and as I always enjoy a bit of non-fiction, I decided it was time to give it a try! It was a successful month! These were the five books I planned to read and all were successfully finished.
1) Jeffrey Archer-Heaven (Prison Diaries #3)
2) Ant Middleton-First Man In
3) Jeremy Thompson-Breaking News
4) Alex MacCormick-The Mammoth Book of Shark Attacks
5) Myles McNutt-Game of Thrones: A Guide to Westeros & Beyond
In addition I also read...
6) Game of Thrones Costumes
7) The Photography of Game of Thrones
8) The Art of Game of Thrones
9) Kim Renfro-The Unofficial Guide to Game of Thrones
10) Michael Ashcroft-Jacob's Ladder











Congrats on getting so much nonfiction read! I finished 7 books and DNFed 1 for Nonfiction November.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
Good job to you too! I was just in the mood for this challenge so it was great to double my planned reads for it. I'm going to try and switch back to fiction though as I need to hit my Goodreads target!
DeleteThose GoT behind-the-scenes books look fab. I would especially like the costumes one. We're waiting for my OH's daughter to hurry up and finish season 7 (I think) so we can borrow it because we're too tight to buy our own dvd boxset!
ReplyDeleteS7 of Game of Thrones felt a bit rushed to me at times and though there were great episodes in it, it just lacked those connecting emotional stories that I loved in earlier seasons. The costumes book was excellent!
DeleteThis is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Erica! It was fun!
DeleteWow! Awesome. I wish I read more non-fiction but unless there are dogs...or serial killers, I usually opt out. I do enjoy a good memoir at times and have the new one from Prince and Elton John to read soon.
ReplyDeleteI think the Elton John one will be interesting-I think it will really be warts and all! I might take a look at it myself...
Deletelooks to me like you excelled at your goal. congrats. shark attacks looks a bit out of place amongst those covers. lol
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
I'm a bit twisted with my shark attacks books!
DeleteAwesome job! I don't read that much non-fiction in an entire year, Chuckles :)
ReplyDeleteI read a lot of it especially with my interest in politics, mountain expeditions and things like that!
DeleteNice- great job!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Greg!
Delete