Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish
in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of
2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to
bring bookish friends together. http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/top-ten-tuesday/
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
The best ten books I read this year!
1) George RR Martin-A Dance With Dragons
2) SM Wilson-The Extinction Trials Rebel
3) Rhiannon Frater-As The World Dies
4) SJ Larsson-Megalodon Apex Predator
5) Jeffrey Archer-The Prison Diaries
6) Hunter Shea-The Montauk Monster
7) Chris Jameson-Shark Beach
8) Norman Tebbitt-Upwardly Mobile
9) Game of Thrones-Costumes, Art and Photography
10) Jaye Wells-Sabina Kane series
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
The best ten books I read this year!
1) George RR Martin-A Dance With Dragons
2) SM Wilson-The Extinction Trials Rebel
3) Rhiannon Frater-As The World Dies
4) SJ Larsson-Megalodon Apex Predator
5) Jeffrey Archer-The Prison Diaries
6) Hunter Shea-The Montauk Monster
7) Chris Jameson-Shark Beach
8) Norman Tebbitt-Upwardly Mobile
9) Game of Thrones-Costumes, Art and Photography
10) Jaye Wells-Sabina Kane series

Hunter Shea's books are always fun, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteI loved The Montauk Monster! I reckon I have about seven still to read plus any new releases this year. Exciting times ahead!
DeleteI really need to get back to the GoT books. It’s hard for me to stay motivated to read them because I’m not convinced the author will ever finish the series.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
I loved the books a lot! There were a few characters I could've done without but Tyrion was so much fun! I am on tenderhooks for The Winds of Winter now and trying not to think about the last book...
DeleteI need to read George RR Martin! I have read the first book in the As the World Dies series but haven't continued on with it. I might need to give the series another try.
ReplyDeleteJenni really annoyed me in that first book but I can say that I liked her in the next two books! The short story volumes were really good too!
DeleteI just added The Montauk Monster to my amazon cart! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was a crazy creature feature and I really enjoyed it. Hope you do too!
Delete