Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf. You might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. Go to Carole's blog and add your blog post link in to join in the fun! Hosted by Carole at https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.co.uk/
This seems like a fun feature and I have been planning to take part since Carole launched this so at last, here we go! I have a TON of unread books to choose from in various genres and I'm looking forward to sharing some of them with everybody.
After a decade as Conservative Party leader and six years as Prime Minister, he remains an enigma to those outside his exclusive inner circle.
Now, in the wake of his dramatic resignation following the sensational EU referendum campaign, this new edition of the book that 'got the world talking' (Daily Mail) revisits the real David Cameron, bringing the story of his premiership to its final chapter.
There was a big hoo-hah when this book came out as it was someone once in David Cameron's inner circle who was dishing the dirt on him. I do enjoy any political book that is called contraversial, where events are disputed by other friends. It adds a whole new level of interest. I do enjoy reading political memoirs of any kind, whether in diary form, written by the person in question or someone who knows them, so I've been wanting to read this for quite a while. It has been on my TBR since October 2016.


I hope you enjoy this when you get time to read it.
ReplyDeleteNext year for sure!
Delete