Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
I watched a few Game of Thrones episodes but didn't watch the whole series and never read the books.
I'm officially an obsessed fan!
That's a nice mix of nonfiction reads. :)
I plan to read quite a lot of non fiction next year! I have tons of books on politics, scandals and disasters, mountain expedition and monarchy that I must make a dent in!
The GoT books definitely interest me. I really liked that show.
I'm obsessed with all things Game of Thrones! I really want to read the books and watch the series all over again!
Good for you for reading so much non-fiction. I think I only read one or two non-fiction book all year.
I read more NF this year than any other year I think and I want to keep that up next year as I have tons of it on my physical bookshelves!
I watched a few Game of Thrones episodes but didn't watch the whole series and never read the books.
ReplyDeleteI'm officially an obsessed fan!
DeleteThat's a nice mix of nonfiction reads. :)
ReplyDeleteI plan to read quite a lot of non fiction next year! I have tons of books on politics, scandals and disasters, mountain expedition and monarchy that I must make a dent in!
DeleteThe GoT books definitely interest me. I really liked that show.
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with all things Game of Thrones! I really want to read the books and watch the series all over again!
DeleteGood for you for reading so much non-fiction. I think I only read one or two non-fiction book all year.
ReplyDeleteI read more NF this year than any other year I think and I want to keep that up next year as I have tons of it on my physical bookshelves!
Delete