Monday, 16 December 2019

Blogmas #16-Best Urban Fantasy Books


I usually read a lot of urban fantasy but this year I've lost interest in the newer releases in the genre, and more about catching up with urban fantasy series I bought years ago. Here are the three best books I read this year and two great series.

 


6 comments:

  1. i don't think i've read any of them. red headed stepchild made me snicker. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of laughs with Giguhl in this series!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have some good ones there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be struggling to read urban fantasy even when the books are good!

      Delete
  3. I need to check out The Secret Lives of Rock Stars. I need to read more urban fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to read so much of it but I seem to struggle with it so much these days! Too many UF books turning PNR have been putting me off reading new stuff!

      Delete