This year I've read a few stand-alones by authors I like and delved into a few series and trilogies. These are the authors I read most by this year!
8
Jaye Wells
7
Rhiannon Frater
6
Brian McClellan
5
KW Callahan
4
JR Tate
3
Joelle Charbonneau
Hunter Shea
Alex MacCormick
Jeffrey Archer
DD Barant
William Meikle
2
Lady Colin Campbell
Diana E Anderson
Kealan Patrick Burke
Greig Beck
Orlando A Sanchez
Boyd Craven
Jack Hunt
Chris Bonington
Ant Middleton
Saul Tanpepper
Michael Ashcroft
Gerry Griffiths

Glad to see Hunter Shea on that list! :)
ReplyDeleteHe usually makes an appearance! I've still got a pile to read, maybe up to about seven so he'll probably be on next year's list too!
DeleteI seem to have zero loyalty to authors right now lol I used to binge read series and re-read, auto buy but I haven't in years.
ReplyDeleteIt is something I hope to get back to next year.
There's only a handful I'd auto buy-my favourite horror or political writers maybe but I am working through a backlog of series so that accounts for a few on this list!
DeleteI should see which authors I've read the most of this year.
ReplyDeleteIt can be fun to take a look! The advantage of doing the Goodreads Challenge every year is that they provide a list of everything you read in the year in one handy place!
DeleteI'm terrible for reading one book by an author, loving their style, and then never returning to read anything else they wrote! Hopefully I'm going to rectify this a bit with a More Than One challenge next year
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly the type of books I need to catch up with! I have books on my TBR that I bought in 2010 so they have to be dealt with soon!
DeleteI've read many of these authors too. I wonder when Hunter Shea will release a new one.
ReplyDeleteHe must be due for a couple of new ones by the spring surely!
Deleteoh wow I can't believe I don;t know ANY of these authors. I hope you enjoyed them all
ReplyDeleteA few are certainly Indie, some are mainstream. The most famous is probably Jeffrey Archer though not for his prison Diaries!
DeleteThis is interesting. I feel like I tend to pick an author or two every year and read a lot of their books but I have never checked. You have some great authors on this list.
ReplyDeleteThe numbers are higher for a few because I'm trying to do series catchups-with mixed success!
Delete