Here we go, the final look back at this year's challenges! It was a relief to finally be done with them as it was too much like hard work towards the end!
Completed August 2019! I'm pleased to have done this one and to have found a really enjoyable X book to finish it off!
A) A Dance With Dragons
B) Booked 4 Murder
C) The Chalk Man
D) The Devil's Fingers
E) Ebola K
F) The Farm
G) Gameland
H) Hope's End
I) Independent Study
J) Jack and Jill
K) The King Is Dead
L) The Last Bastion Of The Living
M) The Mage in Black
N) No God Is Safe
O) Operation Antarctica
P) Premonitions
Q) Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault
R) Red Headed Stepchild
S) Secret Lives Of Rockstars
T) The Testing
U) Unexpected World
V) Victoria & Abdul
W) The War Mage
X) X-Variant
Y) Yuma
Z) Zombies, Run!
Completed December 2019! I didn't think I'd get an X so that was a great surprise to discover a shark book that fitted the bill!
A) A American-Going Home
B) Boyd Craven-Flirting With Death
C) Courtney Konstantin-Prepared
D) Diana Anderson-Premonitions
E) Eric S Brown-The Squad
F) Rhiannon Frater-The Last Bastion of the Dead
G) George RR Martin-A Dance With Dragons
H) Hunter Shea-Antarctic Ice Beasts
I) Mike Ingram-Bosworth 1485
J) Joelle Charbonneau-The Testing
K) Kealan Patrick Burke-Jack and Jill
L) Lee Murray-Into The Mist
M) Matt Shaw-Voyage To Hell
N) Nicholas Woode Smith-Cape Zero
O) Orlando A Sanchez-The War Mage
P) Peter Bramley-Henry VIII & His Six Wives
Q) Del Quentin Wilbur-Rawhide Down
R) Nick Robinson-Election Notebook
S) Saul Tanpepper-Gameland
T) Harley Tate-Darkness Begins
U) Shaun Underhill-Survive
V) Jeff VanderMeer-Annihilation
W) William H Weber-Defiance
X) Xavier Maniguet-The Jaws Of Death
Y) Michael Yowell-Sliggers
Z) Joseph Zuko-Jim's First Day
1) Bobby Akart-Axis of Evil (Lone Star #1) (DNF)
2) Bobby Akart-36 Hours (Blackout #1) (DNS)
3) Bobby Akart-The Loyal Nine (Boston Brahmin #1) (DNS)
4) WR Benton-Premonition of Death (Fall of America #1) (DNS)
5) Lee Murray-Into The Mist (read)
6) Lee Murray-Into The Sounds (DNS)
7) Donna Galanti-Joshua & The Lightning Road (DNF)
8) Jeff VanderMeer-Annihilation (read)
9) Meg Collett-Fear University
10) Alex Hughes-Clean (DNF)
11) Adam J Wright-Lost Soul (DNF)
12) Norman Christof-Destination Lost (read)
13) Seth Skorkowsky-Damoren (read)
14) Suzanne Lazerar-The Secret Life of Rock Stars (read)
15) Michael F Haspil-Graveyard Shift
16) Lisa Blackwood-Betrayal's Price (DNS)
17) Bobby Adair-Ebola K (read)
18) Ania Ahlborn-The Shuddering (read)
19) Saul Tanpepper-Gameland (read)
20) Hunter Shea-The Devil's Fingers (read)
Not very successful as I was culling books off the challenge all year but at least I dealt with some of them which is better than nothing!
1) A American-Going Home (The Survivalist #1) (read-3 star)
2) Annie Berdel-Alpha Farm (Prepper Chick #1) (DNF)
3) Justin Somper-Allies & Assassins (Allies & Assassins #1) (read)
4) Michael J Sullivan-The Crown Tower (Riyria Chronicles #1) (DNF)
5) Candace Robinson-Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault (Glass Vault #1) (read)
6) Candace Robinson-The Bride of Glass (Glass Vault #2) (DNS)
7) Conn Iggulden-Darien (Empire of Salt #1) (DNF)
8) Belinda Bauer-Snap (DNS)
9) Boyd Craven-Breaking Point (read-2 star)
10) CJ Tudor-The Chalk Man (read-3.5 star)
11) Seth C Adams-If You Go Down to the Woods (read)
12) Thomas E Sniegoski-The Demonists (DNF)
13) Pierce Brown-Red Rising (DNF)
The idea is to read books with a royal theme ie Kings, Princesses, Queens, Dukes, Knights, Castles, Kingdoms, Quests etc. This challenge is hosted by Adriana Garcia over at https://shesgotbooksonhermind.blogspot.com/ .
Completed August 2019! 15/15 books for the challenge.
1) David Baldwin-Henry VIII's Last Love (read)
2) Shrabani Basu-Victoria and Abdul (read)
3) Jane Bingham-The Tudors (read)
4) Lady Colin Campbell-The Royal Marriages (read)
5) Lady Colin Campbell-Diana in Private (read)
6) Margaret Campbell Barnes-My Lady Of Cleves (read)
7) Justin Somper-Allies & Assassins (read)
8) Laurien Gardner-Plain Jane (read)
9) Anna Pasternak-Princess In Love (read)
10) Diane Haeger-The Queen's Mistake (read)
11) Peter Bramley-Henry VIII & His Six Wives (read)
12) Kate Emerson-The Pleasure Palace (read)
13) Mike Ingram-Bosworth 1485 (read)
14) Suzannah Lipscomb-The King Is Dead (read)
15) Dickie Arbiter-On Duty With The Queen (read)
SERIES TO BE FULLY READ
I am pleased to have made decent enough progress with this, completing the Jaye Wells series and half of the DD Barant series. Hopefully I'll finish that one next year. I was disappointed not to get to the other urban fantasy series I selected but I just wasn't in a UF mood this year! I still hope to get to them next year if I can. I did get a few other trilogies and series completed. I think I picked too many series which was doomed to failure. I'll do this challenge again next year but a revamped version.
1) DD BARANT-BLOODHOUND FILES
1-Dying Bites (re-read)
2-Death Blows (read)
3-Killing Rocks (read)
4-Better Off Undead
5-Back From The Undead
6-Undead To The World
2) JAYE WELLS-SABINA KANE
1-Red Headed Stepchild (read)
2-The Mage In Black (read)
3-Green Eyed Demon (read)
4-Silver Tongued Devil (read)
5-Blue Blooded Vamp (read)
-Fool's Gold #0.5 (read)
-Violet Tendencies #2.5 (read)
-Rusted Veins #5.5 (read)
3) MLN HANOVER-BLACK SUN'S DAUGHTER
1-Unclean Spirits
2-Darker Angels
3-Vicious Grace
4-Killing Rites
5-Graveyard Child
4) CHRISTINA HENRY-BLACK WINGS
1-Black Wings
2-Black Night
3-Black Howl
4-Black Lament
5-Black City
6-Black Heart
7-Black Spring
5) KELLY MEDING-DREG CITY
1-Three Days to Dead
2-As Lie the Dead
3-Another Kind of Dead
4-Wrong Side of Dead
5-Requiem For the Dead
6-The Night Before Dead
6) JOELLE CHARBONNEAU-THE TESTING
1-The Testing (read-5 star)
2-Independent Study (read-4 star)
3-Graduation Day (read-4 star)
7) JR TATE-DAMAGED CLIMATE
1-Tornado Warning (read)
2-Drought Warning (read)
3-Blizzard Warning (read)
8) RHIANNON FRATER-AS THE WORLD DIES
1-The First Days (read)
2-Fighting To Survive (read)
3-Siege (read)
-Untold Tales vol 1 (read)
-Untold Tales vol 2 (read)
-Untold Tales vol 3 (read)
-Untold Tales Deadly Night (read)
-Untold Tales A Very Fort Christmas (read)
9) DIANA ANDERSON-PREMONITIONS
1-The Farm (read)
2-War (read)
10) GREIG BECK-PRIMORDIA
1-In Search Of The Lost World (read)
2-Return To The Lost World (read)
3-Re-Evolution
11) KW CALLAHAN-PANDEMIC DIARIES
1-Shelter In Place (read)
2) Flee On Foot (read)
3) Pandemic Pioneers (read)
These are individual books that I've read to either complete a series I've been reading or to catch up with what has been published so far in an ongoing series.
1) George RR Martin-A Dance With Dragons part 2 (read)
2) SM Wilson-Extinction Trials 3: Rebel (read)
GOODREADS CHALLENGE
201/200 (100%)








No comments:
Post a Comment